The Companion Dog Show 2018
(Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations: see below for eligibility rules
No puppies under 6 months old allowed.
The term dog used in the various classes includes both dogs and bitches.
Classes 1-4 Open to pedigree dogs only.
Classes 5-12 Open to all dogs with or without pedigree, and Crossbreds.
ENTRIES TAKEN ON DAY from 1.30pm
Entry Fee: £1.00 per exhibit
Entry fees to be donated to Guide Dogs for the Blind
Prizes: ROSETTES Judging starts from 2pm Judge: Ms. D. Colley
Judge: Ms D Colley
Organiser: Miss M. Bunner, Wynnstay House, Montgomery Tel. 01686 668658
Class (Pedigree classes 1-4)
1. Any variety PUPPY (6 – 12 months)
2. Any variety SPORTING
3. Any variety NON-SPORTING
4. Any variety OPEN
BEST IN SHOW – Awarded to the overall winner of the above 4 classes
5. Best VETERAN (over 7 years)
6. Best CHILD HANDLER (5 – 11yrs)
7. Best CHILD HANDLER (12 – 16yrs)
8. Most OBEDIENT dog
9. Dog MOST LIKE OWNER
10. Best CROSSBRED
11. Best LOCAL dog (limited to residents of Montgomery town/borough)
12. Best Brace
# Eligibility Rules: Dogs which have won any of the following awards are
not eligible for entry at Companion Dog Shows:-
1. Challenge Certificate (or any award that counts towards the title of champion
under the rules of any governing body recognised by the Kennel Club).
(Pedigree classes only).
2. Reserve Challenge Certificate. (Pedigree classes only).
3. Junior Warrant. (Pedigree classes only).
4. Obedience Certificate. (Obedience classes only).
ALL DOGS MUST HAVE BEEN WORMED WITHIN THE PREVIOUS
MONTH FOR TAPEWORM.
THE JACK CORFIELD PERPETUAL CHALLENGE CUP
will be awarded to the Best in Show chosen from all unbeaten dogs/bitches in
classes 1 to 4 inclusive.
THE FRED HOLLOWAY PERPETUAL CHALLENGE CUP will be awarded to
the best child handler in all classes