Classes open to Children and Young People 2018:
***All entries MUST BE MADE BY THE EXHIBITOR***
Exhibits cannot be accepted after 10.00 am
Prizes: 1st – £3.00 / 2nd – £2.00 / 3rd – £1.00.
Print off a 2018 Marquee Classes Entry Form here
Entries close Wednesday 15th August.
Pre-school: 4 years and under:
97. Hand made Sun Flower any medium
98. Funny face photograph
99. Decorated Cup Cake
Nursery and Reception (Ages 4 – 5)
100. Pastel drawing of Montgomery Castle
101. Dinosaur made from Modroc
102. Minibeast painted on a stone
103. Garden in a show box
Years One and two (Ages 5 – 7)
104. Dinosaur made from fruit and vegetables
105. A castle print in the style of Paul Klee
106. Room in a castle in a shoe box
107. Paper weaved placement (A4 maximum size)
Years Three, Four, Five and Six (Ages 7 -11)
108. Clay Boat Sculpture
109. Castle drawing (A3 maximum size)
110. Saving Water posters (A4 maximum size)
111. Healthy energy biscuits
OPEN SECTION (Children and young persons: 15 years and under)
112. Coloured drawing of Harry & Megan’s Wedding – max. size A4 113. Design for a Welsh £5 note – max. size A4 114. Ten line poem about plastic waste 115. A hand-crafted necklace 116. Castle with Garden on a plate (dinner plate size)
117. A hand puppet
118. A birthday banner (1′ high x 4′ wide)
119. Clothes peg football team
120. A papier mache model of a landrover.
121. Armistice poem for returning servicemen. (Winner to be read on Armistice Day)
THE LOYAL ARK OF FRIENDSHIP LODGE OF ODDFELLOWS
PERPETUAL CHALLENGE CUP will be awarded to the Exhibitor gaining
the highest number of points in classes 100-121. If more than one prize is
awarded in any one class, only the HIGHEST VALUE counts.
THE ROYAL AND ANCIENT ORDER OF BUFFALOES, MONTGOMERY
PERPETUAL CHALLENGE CUP will be awarded to the Exhibitor whose entry
is judged to be the most meritorious in the section.
The RAY WHITTINGHAM SHIELD will be awarded to the Exhibitor gaining
the most points in Classes 116-121.
No article which has won a prize at a previous MONTGOMERY SHOW
may be exhibited in a class in the same group.
Entries close Wednesday 15th August 2018.